Song Kang Korean Actor – The year 2021 seems to be the most profitable year for the young South Korean actor, Song Kang. Although the COVID-19 pandemic has not ended, he still received many offers to become the main actor in the drama. Unmitigated, he has been confirmed to be making a comeback through three dramas at once this year, you know.
Two of the three dramas even aired at almost the same time. For those of you who don’t know the figure of Song Kang, let’s take a look at the following nine facts!
1. Song Kang is an actor who started his acting career through KDrama The Liar and His Lover in 2017
2. Several times as a supporting actor, Song Kang finally became more known when he played opposite Kim So Hyun in the Netflix original series, Love Alarm (2019)
3. Song Kang last appeared with a mysterious character in the drama Sweet Home, at the end of 2020, to be exact
4. This year, he will again greet viewers through three dramas at once, namely Love Alarm 2, Navillera, and I Know But
5. In Love Alarm 2, Song Kang plays a chaebol boy named Hwang Sun Oh
6. Meanwhile in Navillera, the actor whose height is around 180 cm was given the mandate to play a young man who has an interest in ballet named Lee Chae Rok
7. Recently confirmed, Song Kang is reportedly going to act like a guy who is lazy to have a love relationship named Park Jae Eon in the Korean drama I Know But
8. Love Alarm 2 and Navillera will premiere in March on Netflix and tvN
9. Meanwhile, KDrama I Know But is planned to air in the second half of 2021
Song Kang turned out to be a hard worker, huh? Being able to keep up with the more senior actors, it’s no wonder that his acting quality has earned him the trust to become the main actor in many dramas this year.
In addition to being busy with the three drama projects that have been mentioned, Song Kang was reportedly also offered to play the main role in the Korean drama Cruel Story of Office Romance with his agency sunbae, Park Min Young, you know. Wow, this Oppa is selling well!