10 Jang Ki Yong’s Role Playing – Jang Ki Yong is a well-known actor who is known for his totality and prolific acting. So it’s no wonder, at the same time, he makes a comeback for the latest drama and film in the first half of 2021.
The first is My Roommate Is a Gumiho, a drama that will air from May 26 on the tvN channel and iQIYI platform. He also starred in the film Sweet & Sour which premiered on Netflix on June 4. The totality of his acting steals the attention, let’s look at the role of Jang Ki Yong in My Roommate Is A Gumiho vs Sweet & Sour.
1. My Roommate Is A Gumiho is one of Jang Ki Yong’s dramas in 2021 besides Hello, Me! and Now, We Are Breaking Up
2. While Sweet & Sour is the second film after The Bad Guys: Reign of Chaos
3. In the drama My Roommate Is A Gumiho, Jang Ki Yong plays the role of Shin Woo Yeo
4. On the other hand, he plays a character named Jang Hyuk in the film Sweet & Sour
5. Shin Woo Yeo is a 999-year-old gumiho who wants to become a human
6. While Jang Hyuk is a contract employee who struggles to be appointed as a permanent employee
7. Adapted from a popular webtoon, My Roommate Is A Gumiho presents a rom-com story combined with a fantasy story
8. Meanwhile, Sweet & Sour presents a realistic story about dating and the world of work
9. Playing Shin Woo Yeo, Jang Ki Yong collided with Hyeri and Kang Han Na in My Roommate Is A Gumiho
10. No less, he also competed acting with famous actresses in Sweet & Sour, namely Chae Soo Bin and Krystal Jung
Well, that’s the role of Jang Ki Yong in My Roommate Is A Gumiho vs Sweet & Sour. Don’t forget to watch his acting in his new drama and film, OK!